The Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintenance upkeep of BVS buildings.
Essential Job Duties:
- Snow removal as assigned.
- Performs monthly/quarterly/yearly inspections, repairs and PM’s for buildings and vehicles as required.
- Maintains vehicle inspections and registration for agency fleet.
- Schedules vehicle repairs and preventive maintenance.
- General work orders as assigned by supervisors.
- Completes job assignments generated from supervisor during walk thru of sites.
- When needed paints the buildings as instructed by the supervisor.
- At times, is needed to perform large moves/set-ups as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintains clean and safe shop and work site .
- Is responsible for working with the maintenance supervisor to make ensure maintenance of proper supplies and parts in stock to perform his duties.
- Room set ups and moves as needed.
- Complies with all federal and state regulations and agency policies pertaining to HIPAA, false claims, whistleblower policies and all others
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor
Minimum Education Requirement:
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Minimum Experience Requirement:
2 years general maintenance experience is preferred
Required License/Registration/ Certification:
New York State Divers License
Meets specific requirements of Work Skills Assessment